We know that being terminated, demoted, or harassed, or experiencing any other improper treatment by an employer, can have an enormous emotional and financial impact on many areas of your life. There are state and federal laws that protect employees’ rights and prohibit illegal practices by employers. We represent employees and former employees who face a wide range of workplace challenges, and we can assist you with matters ranging from negotiating your original employment agreement, negotiating severance agreements, and litigating discrimination claims.
- Discrimination on the basis of age, gender, race or ethnicity, marital status, sexual orientation, or pregnancy
- Wrongful termination
- Hostile work environment
- Discrimination because of, or failure to accommodate, a disability (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Harassment in the workplace
- Contract and severance negotiation
- Wage and hour (overtime) issues
- Whistleblower and other retaliation
- Family and Medical Leave Act issues
- Non-compete clauses
- Executive compensation agreements
Joe has a clever legal mind and he understands what it takes to run a business successfully. He is a strong and creative negotiator who understands how to leverage his business instincts along with his legal experience to achieve positive results for our company.